If you guys are looking to install the YI app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the YI App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about the YI app for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
It is actually an Android mobile client software, that designs for video monitoring of IP Cams designed via YI Technologies. It also shows remote video surveillance from an embedded network camera, Encoder, DVR, and NVR as well. Besides live streaming, it also supports video recording and playback. Further, it also comes with features such as Two-way communication, Alarm Output, Image or Video Viewer, and Motion Detector.
This application also includes a cloud storage facility too. It means now you don’t have to save videos on an SD card or internal memory. You can also save all the videos and pictures directly on cloud storage. See these videos anytime or anywhere you want to as well.
The procedure of connecting Cam along with this app is really simple. All you guys have to do is to log in to the app. It automatically detects the Public IP for the network cam as well. However, if you guys do not see the Public IP then add it through the IP address of the cam, Dynamic Domain Name, and Port Mapping as well. All of its workings are done via an internet connection. So just make sure that your device connects to WiFi and 3G/4G connection as well.
YI Comparison with Other Apps
Android application YI Dash Cam developed via YI Technologies, Inc. is listed under the category Photography. Well, according to Google Play YI Dash Cam achieved up to 500,000 installs. YI Dash Cam right now has 6,014 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.17. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 1.35%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 2.66% as well. YI Dash Cam actually has the current market position #50041 via a number of ratings.
Android application YI Home developed via YI Technologies, Inc. is listed under the category Video Players. Well, according to Google Play, YI Home achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. YI Home right now has 212,659 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.55. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 1.99%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 4.2% as well. YI Home also has the current market position #3801 via the number of ratings.
- The YI Home camera uses all-glass lenses with an f/2.0 aperture to produce bright and crystal images. Along with HD resolution (1280×720), it still delivers excellent image quality even if you guys are enlarged it to view small details
- YI Home camera always keeps an eye on things that is necessary to you. Along with built-in high accuracy motion detection technology. The camera sends a notification to your mobile phone detailing when, where, and then what movement detects. So that you always stay on top of things that you care about, instantly!
- Support more than 32GB SD card, it saves video and audio of special moments, fully indexed, for you in order to cherish at the touch of your fingertip. Best yet, a built-in mode triggers save action only whenever image change is detected to achieve the best storage capacity optimization as well.
- Also, our adaptive streaming technology automatically adjust to the optimal viewing quality based on your network conditions as well.
YI App for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the YI App for PC, the YI Home app for Windows, and the YI Home App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we also suggest you to follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open YI Home on PC for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “YI Home” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the YI Home App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the YI Home App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the YI Home App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.